Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Self Improvement Continues!


Gentlemen, clothing, they say, makes the man. Of course, draping me in fabric is akin to wallpapering the Sistine Chapel, a thing of beauty should obviously be available for all to gaze adoringly at. But, sadly, we have misguided "laws" which make it "wrong" for "me" to frolic outside as God intended. So, instead of watching my adonis-like sinewy figure grocery shop in all it's pale freckled glory clad only in a fanny pack, ladies must make due daydreaming 'bout what's goin' on underneath those outasight fashions!
Uh-huh, OUTASIGHT! If I'm gonna hafta dress, you know M.O'C is gonna do it right-on!
First of all, this clothes horse ain't galloping to Sears. I do 99% of my shopping at Eleganza! Besides lookin' "with-it", I can store a change of clothes, toothbrush, shaving kit and a quart of Brute cologne under those bad boy collar flaps.
That comes in handy when I've got an overnight stay with my lady du jour, if you know what I'm talkin' about, and I think you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment