Friday, March 5, 2010

Photo Fun 5!


These flea market photos bring back beautiful memories! Let's hop in the Wayback machine and set he dial for about 2 years back. The room is spinning, I'm going out of focus... Poof!
Don't ever fall asleep (aka pass out) anywhere near a member of my family! After a whole week of having Tura Satana in town, dinners out, the Music Box movie screening, the biggest gallery opening ever, sleeping 3 hours a night, I sat down to relax with a generous gin and 7-Up (that's why my right hand is cupped next to my crotch, in case you were wondering), and instantly went to dreamland. Son Leo with the encouragement visiting best pal Brian Johnson, had apparently a terrific time with the kind of hurtful humor that I find definitely NOT funny. OK, I did find it pretty funny! At the tail end of this fun filled mocking, apparently thinking that there was a remote chance I might be faking, my 1 son held a giant black sharpie under my nose threatening to give me a Groucho mustache. I obviously didn't respond, and they just couldn't bring themselves to rise to that level of cruelty. I wonder in their position if I would have had the same level of restraint? One day we might find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment