Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


The day after my birthday!
When your family, and families around the world, are gathered around the dinner table tonight traditionally discussing how the world is a better place with me in it-
Dad, "I've always been impressed by how "Mitch", if I may be so bold, is able to lift objects of considerable weight!"
Mother, "I'm thankful for his tireless charity work and secretly dream that he was my husband!"
Suzy, "I'm glad Mr. O'Connell gave me a kidney, otherwise I wouldn't be alive!"
Little Bobby,"He's Mitchtastic!"
Dad, Mother and Suzy, "Oh Bobby! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!"

Yes, there are endless topics that will keep the dinner "hour" going all night long! But this morning, let's just concentrate on one thing, how gosh darn cute I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment