Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Down With Doonesbury!


The Chicago Tribune has thankfully saved me from thinking for myself! Since todays Doonesbury does not meet their "standards of fairness", the poking fun at Sarah Palin theme (you can view it online) will not be seen by their impressionable readers. Instead, the Fair and Balanced "Thatababy" comic strip will be offered like flavorless oatmeal as reading material over breakfast.
Just because the Tribune has never met a Republican it didn't officially endorse for office has NOTHING to do with this safety precaution!

1 comment:

  1. I assume the reason The Trib runs Doonesbury is to get people who like Doonesbury to buy the paper, so it seems rather odd to not print whatever Mr. Trudeau submits. I'm not a fan of Doonesbury (I just don't find it very amusing), but compared to some of the pablum that passes as newspaper comic strips...

    ReplyDelete