Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mitch Enters the World of TRON!


Today, with my son's help, I got to poke around the virtual world of Tart Gallery before the actual opening night. It's all new to me, so if you show up at 1pm online (that'll be 3pm if you're in Chicago), expect me to be bumping into walls, facing the wrong way and generally making a fool of myself (Yes, just like in real life. You're hilarious!) Now if I could only figure out how to get smoke to come out of my pipe!
Time
Saturday, November 12 · 1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location
Tart Gallery in Secondlife

Created By

More Info
Tart Gallery is very proud to present...
for the first time in Secondlife....

THE MITCH O'CONNELL SHOW
Featuring the thrilling,titillating and rather twisted art
of the "Prince of Pop Art" American artist Mitch O' Connell.
Saturday November 12 1-3pm SLT
Artist in Virtual Attendance
Fun and fabulous tuneage by DJ Kookie Hax

Tart Gallery@Bloom County
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bloom20%County/249/145/23

No comments:

Post a Comment