Sunday, September 26, 2010

Osaka 2!


Second (but who's counting?) Osaka Shout Out goes to Hori Benny Hur, the man behind flying me out to Bakuto Osaka 2010 AND my show at the Standard Gallery! He's an amazing tattooist (or tattooer, if that's your preference) and artist who definitely impressed me with his inspiring work. When in Osaka make sure he does your tattoo at his Chopstick Tattoo shop on Kitahorie (there are 3 Chopstick locations)!
Here we are in front of Room 19 Dining Bar, one of my top two Osaka drinking establishments.
Ah, Mitch at 3am flashing his signals! He's a laff riot!
http://www.facebook.com/horibenny

2 comments:

  1. Ben's a great guy, and a killer artist. Hope you dug Osaka. Its a great city. I had a blast with the folks from Chopstick when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great time! I recommend everyone go there!

    ReplyDelete