Tuesday, September 15, 2015

"Spacegal" The Foo Fighters, Cheap Trick, Urge Overkill and Naked Raygun gig poster!



Officially endorsed by Dave Grohl!*
Thanks for your interest in the "Spacegal" gig poster!
Here are all the specifics-
Limited to 250 signed and numbered (by me) 4-color, 12 by 18" prints.

Printed on 100lb matte cover stock with matte aqueous coating (I'm not sure what that means either).
Order by folling this link-

http://www.mitchoconnell.com/merchandise/new.htm
United States orders only (overseas postage is insane).
*Dave "Aiden" Grohl that is.
The backstory…
My wife is friends with and a huge fan of Naked Raygun.
I thought this spacegal tattoo design would make a fun poster for NR.
It turned out their next show was the huge Foo Fighters event at Wrigley Field, so I put the band names in (kindof) reverse order so Raygun would be on top.
I sent the file to the band saying,
"Here you go, feel free to print some up and sell 'em at the show, no charge! :-)"
It turns out they weren't able to, but being that the image was floating the world wide web, I started getting a ton of emails from folks yelling, "Where can I get this poster?!"
So, due to popular request, I printed a stack up!

And, Foo Fighters, Cheap Trick, Urge Overkill and Naked Raygun, I'm ready, willing and able to do REAL gig posters for all of you! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment