Friday, August 19, 2011

Traffic School Tips!


Learn from my (real life) mistakes.
It seems they took a brief detour into dating advice.
The correct answer is "B"!



These dirty bastards are using TRICK QUESTIONS!


Do they want the truth or what "society" says is "right".
Love me for who I am, because I am beautiful.
And don't ever F**KING CUT ME OFF!!!!


I am now taking my 4 hour online Traffic Safety School punishment course.
I plan on plenty of texting and drinking.
The reason for all this is was a silly sign stating "No Left Turn" that I enjoyed reading while making a left turn.
I did check beforehand to make sure the coast was clear.
It seems I missed seeing just one car.
The one with the lights on top.
The flashing lights.

3 comments:

  1. This tips are really are very nice. All visitors and readers of your blog sure will learn from your such bad experience. I have clear my traffic school course from online DUI school Nevada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful tip! Thanks you for sharing. This traffic school course tips are sure helpful to many people. If anyone here looking for traffic course certification go for Nevada online traffic school best and affordable internet traffic school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete