Monday, August 12, 2019

Robot Monster is still #1!

It was 12 months in the planning as the idea for Robot Monster popped into my head  while Aiden was on the stage at the Flashback Weekend Horror Convention costume contest as 'The Thing With 2 Heads"in 2018. With the help of Amazon and Home Depot I managed to slowly piece together the classic B-Movie monster, and Aiden was a trooper keeping the space helmet balanced while pulling the bubble wagon and working up a sweat in the gorilla outfit. But it was all worth it as he got to hang with the emcee, horror host legend Svengoolie, and take first prize!
Sadly, no great ideas have come my way for next year, so I'm going to be doing some serious head scratching and chin rubbing before Flashback Weekend 2020!














25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


  5. Thank you for great information. I look forward to the continuation.

    ReplyDelete

  6. I got know your article’s content and your article skill both are always good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this article this content is very significant for me I really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will definitely go ahead and take advantage of this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You absolutely have wonderful stories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the good information you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i found the best reading blog site on google, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this piece of information. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous! This is just amazing! Not just high quality, however additionally valuable info.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The beauty of Free group cards is in their ability to blend individual voices into a harmonious chorus of love and support, leaving a lasting impact on the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This site is good and I found very interesting stuff here. Great job, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You make so many great article here and I read your article a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I appereciate your work. I read your article every thing is clear, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I’m impressed with this article, I must say this is one of the best blog!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it,

    ReplyDelete