Sunday, November 11, 2018

Iconic Monster Sweatshirts- 'Leave it to Beaver' Style!

Shock your school with 'Leave it to Beaver’ Monster Shirts,
finally available after 56 years!

Be as cool as rebels Beaver, Richard, Whitey and Alan by wearing your rule breaking monster apparel every day!
These delinquent decadent designs of the 1962 legendary episode ‘Sweatshirt Monsters’ are available exclusively on Treadless!



If you never saw the peewee version of ‘The Wild Ones’ on tv and are a little confused about what I’m yacking about, watch it for free @


I did see it as a youth, and immediately salivated over the surfin’ wild Rat Fink-like graphics, but sadly, they only existed in tv land. According to Tony ‘Wally' Dow, a talented stagehand actually painted the iconic incredibly icky shirts that you see hanging in the window at Tildens. It took me 56 years to get around to doing my best to replicate those cool duds, and through Threadless, you can finally get all four Beaver horror heads printed on pretty much whatever your heart desires, including grey sweatshirts!























10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing blog format! The total look of your site is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read! Excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update more information about this related blog. We are waiting

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made some good points. Great blog you made here. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is one of the best blog that I read. This is really helpful to me

    ReplyDelete
  9. This website has very good content. I did enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought the artist might be Jaffee? From Mad magazine…

    ReplyDelete