Sunday, February 9, 2014

The X Factor!


I had the pleasure of watching the formation of a new Supergroup, "Pat Thai" as they rehearsed together for the first time Saturday afternoon!
Sexy swingin' bachelo
r Patrick Curley took time out from romancing the ladies in Andersonville, and lovely songstress Kieran O'Connell graciously took time out from doing homework, to spend an afternoon jamming on a Kieran composition titled "Buffering."
As a hanger-on I was in charge of bringing snacks and telling Dex (the pooch staring me down in the photograph) to stop humping my leg. Which I told him about 20 times (I blame myself though, I do have very attractive legs).
To make sure they hit the big-time, I might have to dig into my own pocket and buy the group an actual microphone to hear the lyrics* on the next demo, but something you can tell without the aid of fancy "recording equipment" is that they've got the one thing you can't buy at Radio Shack.
"Magic"!

Demo 2
http://soundcloud.com/kieran-oconnell-3/buffering-72-1
Demo 1
http://soundcloud.com/kieran-oconnell-3/buffering-72

* I am her father, so my judgement is biased, but she is an amazing poet.
Now go finish that homework!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment