Thursday, July 11, 2019

A Salute to Big Daddy Roth (and all the other Kool 'n Krazy Monster Car Artists)!

Every zany oddball image that seared my brain as a youngster keeps on popping up in my art. That goes triple for Big Daddy Roth. Along with the other great Monster Car artists of Weird-Ohs, Odd Rods, Mouse, Weird Wheels, etc., under their influence I would spend my time at school just using my #2 pencil to illustrate souped up hotrods and creatures instead of copying down the blackboard assignments (that might explain why I'm an artist instead of a scientist . Here's just a small peek at how they've been paid tribute to in my art (aka 'swiped'). I'm sure I'll be running across more to add soon! :-)





























26 comments:



  1. Everything is quite open and very clear reason of troubles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and good luck in the upcoming articles.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I always search to read the quality content and finally i found this in you post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to read more of the articles you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very good and useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your information in this article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for giving such useful information that is often difficult to come by. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good article, I enjoyed reading your post

    ReplyDelete

  9. thanks for sharing this beautiful blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a very good gloss. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice article. I hope your blog guide would be helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This site seems to inspire me a lot. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is great inspiring Article. visit my website now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good post, keep it up and update with your new phenomenon beautiful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have reading your blog. It is very interesrting Topic, Thanks for its.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That’s a brilliant story you posted. I will come back to read some more.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It’s exceptionally useful and you are clearly extremely proficient around there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome and entertaining article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I did a search on the subject and found mainly people will agree with your blog

    ReplyDelete

  21. I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great site. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sending it to several buddies.

    ReplyDelete


  23. Thank you , this is really useful information towards my assessment

    ReplyDelete