Thursday, July 21, 2016

Quicksand Cuties! The Erotic World of Sexy Sinking in Quicksand!

How the mighty have fallen*. Or sunk.
Please don't take my pun as a judgement call. Maybe it's a lateral employment move.
80s Scream Queen Brinke Stevens is now making fetish quicksand videos.
I'm aware there's a lot of diverse interests that gentlemen have (I've been on the internet), but this is a new one. 
As a kid, it seemed that movie stars were always getting themselves stuck in the mysterious quicksand, and often schoolyard discussions revolved around what to do if you found yourself so trapped (I think it involves avoiding squirming and stretching your arms out), but who would have had the vision to pluck this childhood mystery memory and turn it into a niche industry? 
100s of videos and 1000s of photos are available for your pantless research studies at studio588qs.com. Some of the intriguing titles include 'Hidden Jungle Snake', 'Frogosaurus', and 'Bikini Bog'. I'll get to all of them as soon as I finish my other investigation of every 'Naughty Cheerleader' website.
Questions? While on the website, join in with other nature lovers at the Quicksandland Discussion Forum - A bulletin board for the creative side of the quicksand interest.  Regustration is free.
My thoughts on the subject?
As always, God Bless America!

*Other options-
"Help me I'm sinking and I can't get up!"

















No comments:

Post a Comment