Friday, March 8, 2013

Juggs, We Hardly Knew Ye!

While everyone was up in arms about the demise of Newsweek magazine,
an equally disheartening event was occurring.
JUGGS Magazine, the one-stop go-to place for the big breasted aficionado,has ceased publication!
I was looking for a copy at
 the Chicago City Newsstand to find their mailing address to send them a review copy of "The World's Best Artist" book (I had art in Juggs in the 90s), but after carefully going though everything in the adult section for hours and hours (until I was told "This isn't a library") it couldn't be found.
I asked the owner if they still sold the magazine. He looked it up and informed me that they hadn't put out an issue for over a year.
30 minutes later I was revived with smelling salts.
RIP Juggs!

2 comments:

  1. "Juggs"..."The World's Dirtiest Tit Mag"...GONE?!...Say it isn't so Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My early 20's go to mag, now gone

    ReplyDelete