Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm Too Sexy For My Suit!


A public shout out to lovely, talented and knowledgeable Ruth Kaufman for joining me downtown for some suit shopping. My wardrobe was last updated when MC Hammer had a #1 hit and the double whammy of my lack of taste and ability to make correct purchasing decisions made me quite grateful for her helpful presence. Besides feeling a little uncomfortable because she insisted checking out my rear "to see if the jacket hung right" about 40 times (even when I wasn't wearing a jacket), all went smoothly.
My idea of a black suit, black shirt and black tie will have to be acquired when she's not looking because Ruth would have no part of it, but because of her you might see me strolling about town in my new grey suit, with possibly a colorful shirt and tie
!

No comments:

Post a Comment