Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hey Jealousy!


Just returned from seeing the amazing Gin Blossoms (you know you're doing something right when you can play 12 songs in a row and every single one of them was a radio hit) at Navy Pier with my dates Kieran and her pal Isabella. I was hoping being around some of that coolness would impress the kids. Got a shout out from the stage from lead singer Robin, got to go backstage afterwards (with the official M.O'C designed tags), Robin showed off my phoenix designed tattoo and talked about his plans for a Mitch art covered van, but it was all for naught. I was soon forgotten as Kieran and Robin got into a long discussion about their favorite Pink Floyd songs. Suddenly it wasn't about me anymore. Suddenly I wasn't having any fun.
"OK! Party's over, time to go home!" I bellowed.
"What's your problem?!" The 3 new BFF's chorused.
"As if you didn't know!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment