Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tribute to Frank Fruzyna (Part 3 of 3)!


(pictured- my stuff AFTER seeing Frank Fruzyna art)
I will always shake my head looking at how amazing his work is (I can't help being jealous), but since I like the guy I'll let it go. I'm also lucky enough to have a stack of his clip art originals and a few paintings (including the Tura Satana m
asterwork). I even commissioned Frank to do a portrait of my ex years back. She took it with her (not that I was in any mood to see it again- no offense Frank). Luckily, being quite the friend, he was nice enough to place a curse on it for me! The Clip art days are behind him, but to see what he's up to now, visit his Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/frank.fruzyna.5 today and wish him a Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi mitch. Am lavoy in live in vegas nv i been reading your write up on dynamic graphics inc. About cris so u found frank fruzyna so happy for everybody i have the clipper/index from 1986 to 1990 every page with your art and. Cris on. I mean frank please text me i am not good with the computer my #6083029064

    ReplyDelete