Thursday, April 7, 2011

The House Is Clean! Part 3!


More unedited (well, I did edit a bunch out, but I'm sure it still feels like way too much information) photos from the Mitch Manor as I document this brief window of order and cleanliness. Biggest discovery? If I hold my camera upside down, since the flash is attached to the top of the Canon EOS Rebel XSI, (I only bought it for the "Rebel" name, 'cause that's how I roll) you get a whole different, slightly spooky, light effect. Yes, even though I have my "Mitch O'Connell, Professional Boudoir Photographer" business cards that I hand out at bars, that upside down thing seems to be the only trick I've developed above the classic, point, shot and hope it's in focus technique.

Check out my "Open To The Public" Facebook photo album by following this link...

No comments:

Post a Comment