Monday, December 20, 2010

Flea Market Funnies part 1!


Meow!
"Mitch", you ask, "As an acclaimed intellectual having a Masters in literature and psychology and as a writer of books on subjects as diverse as Noel Coward to Aristotle, what do you do for laffs when you're not being all fancy and smarter than us regular folks?"
Good question! For example, I found these Scooby Do and naughty cat figures EXACTLY as I photographed them in an Aurora, Il. thrift store (that part is 100% true). As a wry commentary exposing obvious misguided social mores imbedded in our society (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about), I positioned numerous other plush toys (see next 2 postings) to look like they were also f*cking the sh*t out of that little who*e pus*y.
There, now don't you already feel almost as smart as me after that good laff?

No comments:

Post a Comment