Thursday, October 14, 2010

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful!



Personally I'm getting a little tired of looking at a bunch of ugly kids and having to make polite compliments to their parents while painfully keeping a straight face. I mean, really!
With my features and build, I'm only capable of producing supermodels, but you normal, not anywhere near as attractive folks, might want to take Corydon Snyder's wise advice to heart from his 1952 book, "Art and Human Genetics". Reading from the introduction, "Beautiful Children from Homely Parents" Dr. Snyder (well, I don't know if he's really a doctor, but he should be) laments correctly that, "Homely people are getting married everyday!" They foolishly hope that their children will somehow end up looking like ideally classic greek goddess or gods (check out my profile photo section for examples).
What to do about this eyesore? Match up you "people of character" with the opposite "differently attractive" folks and, God willing, give your children a fighting chance at having some success in life!
Here are some examples to help out. Find the illustration closest to you and start lookin' for your real life mate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment