Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Flea Market Finds #1!


Flea Market Trip #1
Mitch is BACK baby!
Hit the first Wolf's Flea Market at the Allstate Arena parking lot Sunday morning (by my(sniff)self)!
Oh, I asked my "friends" if they'd like to go, but responses ranged from, "Mitch, we attend a little sumpthin' called "CHURCH" on Sunday mornings. Maybe you've heard of it?!" to "Gee, I'd like to, but that would me spending all morning with YOU! Snap!"
I didn't want them to go anyhow!
Now they can seethe in sizzling jealousy as I share my day with my only REAL friends, my FACEBOOK friends!
First prize seen- if the wall above my fireplace weren't already occupied with a Robert Goulet portrait, what would be a better painting to hang than this tribute to Kenny Rogers (pre-facelift when he was still able to close his eyes)!

1 comment:

  1. Today so many people crazy about flue market so You have very good find about the a very good flea market..

    ReplyDelete