Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tokyo Time!


The wonderful Crystal Morey of Gomineko Books has new(ish) page on Facebook that you should check out!
Why is she wonderful? A couple years back, having never met me (and as far as I know, never hearing of me before) we exchanged a few notes on Myspace as I picked her brain about exhibiting in Tokyo. Almost instantly she took it upon herself to find a gallery for me, print up the flyers, deliver and hang the show, pick me up at the airport, house me and keep me thoroughly entertained during my stay. In short, the most wonderful host ever!
Her reward? It's still a mystery to me!
But, objectively, after having spent the 2 minutes of my time plugging her company, I'd have to say... my debt? Now paid in full!

http://www.facebook.com/gominekobooks

No comments:

Post a Comment